Arlington, Texas Hotel
Situated on I-20, in the heart of the greater Dallas/Fort Worth metro area, the brand new La Quinta Grand Prairie hotel offers the ultimate convenience for Texas travelers. Here in Grand Prairie, Texas, you’ll find a variety of exciting attractions such as the Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie, Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie, and Joe Pool Lake. Six Flags Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor theme parks in nearby Arlington are less than five minutes from the hotel. Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport is approximately 20 miles from La Quinta Grand Prairie.
Arlington Texas Business Travel
Grand Prairie and the surrounding Arlington/Fort Worth area thrive with business development in Texas. Fortune 500 companies, major distribution centers, and manufacturing centers are easily accessible from La Quinta Grand Prairie hotel. Our proximity to major highways and Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport means convenience for business travelers visiting Texas.
Arlington Texas Attractions
When your travel brings you to central Texas, choose to wake up on the bright side™ at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Grand Prairie, conveniently located on I-20 (main thoroughfare through Dallas and Fort Worth, TX). All of the areas neighboring attractions are within minutes. Head west to discover where Texans go for fun, Arlington, TX, home of Six Flags Over Texas and Hurricane Harbor. Sports enthusiast will love the short drive to the Texas Rangers Ball Park and Cowboy’s Stadium in Arlington or the Grand Prairie Airhogs Baseball Stadium. Nokia Theater and Lone Star Park are worth the gamble if you are looking for alternative entertainment
La Quinta Arlington Neighborhood Attractions
- Alliance Skate Park at Grand Prairie
- Cowboys Stadium
- Grand Prairie AirHogs
- Dr. H.V. Copeland Home – Grand Prairie Museum
- Hurricane Harbor
- Johnny High Country Music Revue
- Lone Star Park at Grand Prairie
- Louis Tussaud’s Palace of Wax & Ripley’s Believe It or Not
- NOKIA Theatre at Grand Prairie
- Ruthe Jackson Center
- Six Flags Over Texas
- Splash Factory
- Texas Rangers
- Traders Village
- Uptown Theater
- Joe Pool Lake
Cities Near Arlington Texas
- Grand Prairie
- Fort Worth
Arlington Texas Airport & Directions
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW)
Driving Directions from DFW
- Start out by taking the DFW SOUTH Airport Exit.
- Take the TX-183 W ramp toward TX-360/ ARLINGTON/ F.A.A. RD.
- Merge onto TX-360 S/ ANGUS G WYNNE JR FWY.
- Merge onto I-20 E toward DALLAS.
- Take EXIT 454, Great Southwest Parkway.
- Stay STRAIGHT to go onto I-20 E service road.
- Straight through the stoplight at Great Southwest Parkway to stay on I-20 E service road.
- La Quinta Grand Prairie is located at 2131 W INTERSTATE 20.